1. Combine 2 Tbsp. cilantro, cumin and ground red pepper, as desired; press evenly onto beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange pineapple slices and bell pepper halves around steaks. Grill steaks, covered, 10-14 min. (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9-14 min.) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill pineapple 8 min. or until heated through, turning once. Grill bell pepper 6- 8 min. or until tender, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, grate 2 tsp. peel and squeeze juice from lime. Set aside.
4. Chop pineapple and bell pepper into 1-in. pieces. Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro, 2 tsp. lime peel and lime juice in medium bowl; stir in pineapple and bell pepper. Season with salt, as desired. Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Serve with salad.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff