1. In self-sealing plastic bag, combine all ingredients and mix well; seal bag and refrigerate overnight, 4-24 hrs.
2. Remove pork from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade, and thread onto skewers. Grill over a medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, until evenly browned.
* Wine suggestion: Pour a chilled Viognier, a rose or a vin gris.
* The ingredients for this marinade are usually on hand, and create intriguing flavor notes for grilled pork. Serve with a yellow rice pilaf studded with green peas and cashews, crusty French rolls and sliced oranges in a vinaigrette dressing.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: