1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4 in. crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Pour off drippings.
2. Combine broth, tomatoes and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Return beef to skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese before serving.
* Notes: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
* Nutrition information per serving, using 96% lean ground beef.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff