1. Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer in large freezerproof bowl until blended. Freeze 4 hours.
2. Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend strawberries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped grahams.
3. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
4. Let dessert stand at room temperature about 15 min. before serving to soften slightly.
1. Trim 40 calories and 7g of fat, including 5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing recipe with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
2. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream:
Prepare using fresh or thawed frozen blueberries.