1. Heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Cut 1 lengthwise slit in each frank to within 1/2 inch of ends; fill with Singles strips.
3. Separate dough into 8 triangles; wrap 1 around each frank. Place, slit sides up, on baking sheet.
4. Bake 12 min. or until franks are heated through and crusts are golden brown.
* For children under 4, cut hot dogs lengthwise and crosswise into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
* Healthy Living: Save 30 calories and 3g of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT 2% Milk Singles and refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls.
Special Extra: Spread dough triangles lightly with HEINZ Yellow Mustard or HEINZ Tomato Ketchup before wrapping around franks.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen