1. Heat greased grill to medium heat.
2. Use vegetable peeler to peel eggplant into 1-1/2-inch-wide lengthwise strips, leaving about 1/2-inch-wide unpeeled space between each peeled strip. Cut eggplant crosswise into 8 slices.
3. Reserve 1 Tbsp. vinaigrette for later use; brush both sides of eggplant evenly with remaining vinaigrette.
4. Grill 8 min.; turn. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Grill 5 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted.
5. Transfer eggplant to plate; top with basil. Drizzle with reserved dressing.