1. Sautee the onion, garlic and peppers in oil over medium high heat until they begin to toast and the peppers' skins blister.
2. Reduce heat and stir in the tomato sauce, cumin, and chili powder.
3. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Cool until just warm.
4. Place in a blender with the lime juice. Pulse and then blend briefly just to chop the contents finely.
5. Pour contents of blender into a heatproof bowl and chill. When ready to serve, stir in the watermelon and any watermelon juice into the tomato pepper mix. Season with salt and pepper, serve with chips or anything off the grill.
Servings: Makes 4-5 cups, serving 10, serving size about 1/2 cup
This delicious recipe is from the National Watermelon Promotion Board