1. Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 in. pieces; season with pepper.
3. Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12 in. metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12 in. metal skewers.
4. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2-4 min. or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8-10 min. for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
5. Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.
* This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc, and a good source of iron.
* Nutritional information is based on Beef-Kabobs.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.