1. Drain shrimp of all excess water.
2. In large mixing bowl combine shrimp, garlic, lime juice, thyme, salt and white pepper; mix coating well.
3. Lightly oil large skillet with cooking spray and cook shrimp on medium high for 6 to 8 min., stirring occasionally. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
4. In same skillet add corn, bell peppers and onion; cook on medium until corn is tender. Add shrimp and tomatoes to skillet and cook until shrimp are opaque in the center.
* Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing