1. To prepare pork, in a small bowl, stir together curry powder, cumin, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to make a paste. Place pork in a small glass baking dish and spread paste over tenderloins to cover completely. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
2. Meanwhile, make the tomato salad. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and jalapeno. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion and mint. Stir dressing and pour it over the tomato mixture. Mix gently to combine. Cover and set aside at room temperature until ready to serve.
3. When you're ready to cook, remove pork from the refrigerator. Place a large grill pan on two burners over medium-high heat or preheat an outdoor gas or charcoal grill. Fold a few paper towels into a thick square. Blot some oil on the paper towels and then carefully and quickly wipe the ridges of the grill pan or the hot grates of the grill to make a non-stick surface.
4. Put the pork on the grill and cook, turning to brown all sides, for 20 min. until the center is rosy and the internal temperature reads 145°F. when tested with an instant-read thermometer. Transfer to carving board and allow to rest for 5 min.
5. To serve, slice pork tenderloin on a slight bias into 1-in. thick pieces and arrange on warmed dinner plates. Toss salad and pile tomato salad on the side.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com